The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide
The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide
What better way to plan the perfect wedding than with an ultimate wedding planning guide? And what better way to start than by understanding the basics? Read on to find out the essentials of wedding planning and an ultimate to do list to help your special day go off without a hitch.
The first step in planning your wedding is to come to a consensus with your partner. This includes discussing your budget, guest list, wedding style, and wedding venue. It’s important to be realistic in this stage and to understand that your budget will dictate the majority of your decisions.
Once you and your partner have come to an agreement, it’s time to start planning.
Here are a few basic wedding planning things to consider before making any commitments:
- Determine your wedding style. Are you envisioning a formal wedding or would prefer a more laid-back affair?
- Choose a wedding venue. Indoor or outdoor? Small or large? Traditional or alternative?
- Create a timeline. How long do you have to plan the wedding?
- Set a budget. How much money do you have to spend?
- Make a guest list. How many people do you want to invite?
The Ultimate Wedding To Do List
Now that you have the basics down, it’s time to get to work.ace-dj-and-karaoke-wedding-planning-guide-fillable
Here is an ultimate to do list to make sure you don’t forget any of the important details:
- Choose a wedding date.
- Book your wedding venue.
- Order your wedding invitations.
- Book your officiant.
- Select your bridal party.
- Hire your wedding photographer and videographer.
- Choose a caterer.
- Select your wedding cake.
- Select your music.
- Choose your wedding dress and groom’s attire
- Rent your wedding decorations and accessories.
- Purchase your wedding rings.
- Book your honeymoon.
- Finalize your seating plan.
- Mail your wedding invitations.
- Finalize the menu.
- Create your wedding day timeline. (Download Our Guide Here)
- Meet with your vendors.
- Finalize the details with your wedding venue.
- Finalize the details with your officiant.
- Finalize the details with your caterer.
- Finalize the details with your photographer and videographer.
- Finalize the details with your wedding decorator.
- Finalize the details with your musicians.
- Finalize the details with your honeymoon provider.
- Create a wedding day emergency kit.
- Finalize the details with your florist.
- Create a wedding day timeline for your bridal party.
- Create a wedding day timeline for your vendors.
- Create a wedding day timeline for your guests.
- Make sure your marriage license is in order.
- Make sure every vendor and service provider is paid.
- Make sure all the wedding decorations are set up and ready to go.
- Make sure all the wedding favors are ready to hand out.
- Make sure the bridal party and groomsmen are dressed and ready.
- Make sure the cake is set up and ready to be served.
- Make sure the food is ready to be served.
- Make sure the music is ready to go.
- Make sure the photographer and videographer are ready to go.
- Make sure the officiant is ready to perform the ceremony.
- Make sure the bridal party is ready to walk down the aisle.
- Make sure the bride and groom are ready to walk down the aisle.
- Make sure the couple is ready to exchange vows.
- Make sure the couple is ready to exchange rings.
- Make sure the couple is ready to sign their marriage certificate.
- Make sure the couple is ready to make their grand exit.
- Celebrate the newlyweds!
We hope this ultimate wedding planning guide has helped to make your special day a success. Congratulations and best of luck!